|Day / Time||Location|
|Mondays (6:30-8:30pm)||Green Ridge Recreation Center|
|Thursdays (6:45-8:45pm)||Brambleton Recreation Center|
|Saturdays (9:30-11:30am)||Brambleton Recreation Center|
|*students are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to put down mats and for individual stretching.|
Green Ridge Recreation Center
7415 Wood Haven Rd.
Roanoke, VA 24019
Brambleton Recreation Center
3738 Brambleton Ave SW
Roanoke VA 24018
Registering For Courses
Registration for Roanoke Budo Kai classes is simple, inexpensive, and flexible. Classes are coordinated through Roanoke County Parks & Recreation.
Some important notes:
- Students of all levels are welcome at all classes.
- Courses run in 17 week sessions, you do not have to wait until the start of a session to join us, the cost will be prorated.
- When you sign up for a session, you pick one specific day of the week, i.e. you sign up for Monday classes, or Thursday, or Wednesday, or Saturday. Many of our students train 2 or 3 days per week.
- The cost of our classes is affordable, $40 per 17 week session.
How To Sign Up
A 17-week session is currently underway – you may join mid-session, don’t wait. Stop by either Green Ridge or the Brambleton Center to register in person at a pro-rated cost – you can start today!
Advance registration for upcoming sessions can be done online through the Roanoke County Parks and Rec website.
- Use this direct link to Aikido class registration, or
- Visit Roanoke County Online Registration
- Select “Register for Programs”, then “Wellness”, then “Adult”, then scroll down for Aikido
You may also register in advance by visiting either Green Ridge or the Brambleton Center.
Reminder: returning dojo members should sign up at least 30 days in advance for new sessions.
Visiting Student? …Curious?
If you are a visiting student, or if you’re new and just want to check out one of our classes – you are welcome to join us for a class at no charge! Come, be our guest, and learn about our dojo.
All participates must fill out a health form / permission to treat and transport. You may use the link below to download the form, please fill it out and bring to class.